a.Criteria The international relations office along with the student affairs office assesses all applications for student exchange program and selection process is fair, transparent and well documented.
- The applicant applying the exchange program should be a student at SIMAD University for at least 1-yearand preferably apply while in his/her sophomore year.
- The applicant must has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.2/4
- If the student has a disability and has a willing to be successful of the exchange program, s/he should be prioritized
- The applicant should complete at least B1 level of English Special Program (ESP) of SIMAD University
C. How to apply-students
Students who want to apply Students Exchange programs should follow the steps below:
Consult the web pa
- Consult the web pages of the universities they wish to go and see if they meet the requirements of the host university.
- Look for the courses offered in English or in the language they want to study and get a copy of the courses.
- Go and see the Exchange program coordinator
- Once s/he finish the assessment phase, apply the for the exchange
- Then, Exchange program coordinating offices place assessment test
- The Offices nominate students to the host university