SIMAD University is delighted to welcome the Class of 2024 to the university on Saturday 03, 2020. We are very glad you are joining the great family, the SIMAD family.
You may have heard orientation, but don’t know how it works and helps the new students?
Orientation week is a program full of activities and information sessions designed specifically for newly-admitted students to introduce to the university and assist the transition to higher education.
You will have the opportunity to familiarize with your university and your program, meet your top management, respective deans and faculty members, make friends, explore the green campus, build confidence, and acquire resources and facilities you need to succeed.
The orientation week starts on Saturday, October 03, 2020 and lasts until Wednesday, October, 7, 2020. Here is a tentative of what you should expect during the orientation week. You can click HERE to download.
Activities during the week:
- Campus tour and familiarize with campus facilities & its conducive learning environment
- Explore respective subjects
- Share moments with Deans, Faculty staff & Lecturers
- Meet senior students & Student Government (XAJSi)
- Understand academic & financial Rules, exams, library, labs and regulations of SIMAD.
- Experience to a number of motivational Speeches.
- Learn your classes
- Meet your classmates and make friends
- Get to know SIMAD Co-curricular activities and Extracurricular activities
Congratulations on being admitted to SIMAD University! We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.