The objectives of this programme are:
· To equip learners with basic and advanced knowledge in quality management and quality improvement.
· To provide learners with the necessary skills for them to define, measure, analyze, improve and control the quality management and quality improvement plans in their respective organizations.
· To enhance learners generic and transferable skills applicable for industries and realizing the nations mission in creating specialised and technology driven workforces.
· To produce Certified Quality Managers, Certified Quality Professionals and Certified Quality Auditors.
|Enterprise Risk Management
|Total Quality Management
|Quality Standard and Systems
|Customer Service Management
|Quality Improvement Tools and Methods
|Statistical Quality Control
|Science And Technical Research Methodology
|Supplier Quality Management
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER PROGRAMME
· Bachelor degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as accepted by Senate; OR
· Bachelor degree in any field with CGPA less than 2.50, can be accepted with a minimum of 5 years of working experience.
· Quality Assurance Managers
· Service Quality Managers
· Quality Engineers
· Safety Specialists
· Health and Safety Advisors
· Process/System Analysts
· Internal/External Auditors
· Quality System Champions
· Management Consultants
· Compliance Officers.