The objectives of this programme are:
· To equip learners with basic and advanced knowledge in quality management and quality improvement.
· To provide learners with the necessary skills for them to define, measure, analyze, improve and control the quality management and quality improvement plans in their respective organizations.
· To enhance learners generic and transferable skills applicable for industries and realizing the nations mission in creating specialised and technology driven workforces.
· To produce Certified Quality Managers, Certified Quality Professionals and Certified Quality Auditors.
|JANUARY||Enterprise Risk Management||SMQR5103||3|
|MAY||Total Quality Management||SMQM5103||3|
|Quality Standard and Systems||SMQS5103||3|
|SEPTEMBER||Customer Service Management||SMQM5203||3|
|Quality Improvement Tools and Methods||SMQT5103||3|
|JANUARY||Statistical Quality Control||SMQC5103||3|
|Science And Technical Research Methodology||SMRM5203||3|
|SEPTEMBER||Supplier Quality Management||SMQS5203||3|
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER PROGRAMME
· Bachelor degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as accepted by Senate; OR
· Bachelor degree in any field with CGPA less than 2.50, can be accepted with a minimum of 5 years of working experience.
· Quality Assurance Managers
· Service Quality Managers
· Quality Engineers
· Safety Specialists
· Health and Safety Advisors
· Process/System Analysts
· Internal/External Auditors
· Quality System Champions
· Management Consultants
· Compliance Officers.