Dr. Sumait hospitals are currently looking for a qualified Ultrasonographer to work at the hospital.
- Performs ultrasound procedures according to policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Assesses and recognizes significance of structures visualized, differentiates normal from abnormal anatomy and extends scope of exam when necessary.
- Able to write sonographer impression report.
- Communicates effectively with patients, family members, staff, physicians and the hospital personnel.
- Maintains department records, and maintains patient files.
- Assure proper equipment function and repair.
- Reports need for service for malfunctioning equipment to manager.
- Departmental Abdominal US, OB/GYN, Vascular, and Echocardiogram policies and procedures oriented.
- Two years of basic sciences; physics, chemistry, biology, anatomy & physiology.
- Two years of ultrasound training or experience.
- Ultrasound experience in Abdominal ultrasound, OBGYN, vascular, and small parts (thyroid). Additional experience with echocardiography preferred.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Strong English language proficiency; speaking and writing.
Deadline: February 9, 2019. 12:00 PM
How to apply: You can bring your documents like CV and cover letter to the HR officer in physical, you can also Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps. please don’t forget to subject the Email as “applying for the position of Ultrasonographer ”.