Dr. Sumait hospitals are currently looking for a qualified Surgical Technician to work at the hospital.
- Dismantling and preparing instruments for cleaning and decontamination.
- Assemble comprehensive sets of surgical instrument trays and other equipment.
- Wrapping sets for sterilization
- Operating sterilization equipment and machinery within the facility.
- Loading and documenting sterilization batches.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety guidance of the hospital.
- Demonstrated competencies in sterile technique, knowledge of instrument sets, cleaning and caring for instruments and equipment and
passingof instruments in surgical procedures. Previous work experience of at least 1 year preferred.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficient in the English language; reading, writing, grammar, and math skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Deadline: February 9, 2019. 12:00 PM
How to apply: You can bring your documents like CV and cover letter to the HR officer in physical, you can also Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps. please don’t forget to subject the Email as “ applying for the position of Surgical Technician ”.