Dr. Sumait hospitals are currently looking for a qualified Operating Theater Nurse to work at the hospital.
- Ensure preparation of the material and equipment in the OT, receive patients and take them from the preparation room to the OT, making sure they are ready for surgery.
- Assist the surgeon and anesthetist during the operation, anticipating their needs in order to facilitate their job; with the nurse anesthetist, monitor the vital parameters of the patient.
- Organize patient transportation from the OT to the recovery room and carry-out and/or supervise all the postoperative activities to prepare the OT for the next scheduled operation or emergency
- Implement the hygiene, sterilisation, asepsis and disinfection protocols and procedures at all times, before, during and after operations, to ensure the safety conditions of patients and staff
- Control all equipment and material stock used in the OT to ensure efficient and rational use of material resources
- Contribute to monthly reports according to guidelines (statistical reports, etc.).
- Nursing degree
- Two years’ professional experience as an OT Nurse
- Recent clinical experience (at least six months within the last 24 months).
- IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English.
- Commitment to the hospital’s mission and values.
- Strong team player, and flexible and able to manage stress.
- Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach
- Able to train others.
Deadline: February 9, 2019. 12:00 PM
How to apply: You can bring your documents like CV and cover letter to the HR officer in physical, you can also Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps. please don’t forget to subject the Email as “applying for the position of Operating Theater Nurse”.