Dr. Sumait hospitals are currently looking for a qualified Anesthesia technician to work at the hospital.
- The Anesthesia Technician must demonstrate technical skills to assist the anesthesia provider (anesthesiologist) with equipment, medications, and supplies utilized in the course of the anesthesia provider’s practice.
- Responsibilities will include application of necessary hospital safety standards with regard to cleaning, safety and equipment maintenance.
- The Anesthesia Technician must perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Dr. Sumait Hospital.
- The Anesthesia Technician should display positive support for the values and mission of the hospital. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Graduation from anesthesia technician program.
- At least 1-year experience as an anesthesia technician.
- Knowledge of anesthesia equipment and components.
- Excellent effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Skills to organize and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Holding a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is preferred.
Deadline: February 9, 2019, 12:00 PM
How to apply: You can bring your documents like CV and cover letter to the HR officer in physical, you can also Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps. please don’t forget to subject the Email as “ “applying for the position of Anesthesia technician”.