Dr. Sumait hospitals are currently looking a qualified Radio Technologist to work at the hospital.
- Produces diagnostic radiographic examinations by positioning patients, providing immobilization devices, selection proper technical factors based on individual patient needs. Select and operate equipment as required for specific procedures.
- Restricts radiation beam through cone and collimating devices to provide non-exposure of radiation to unaffected parts of the patient.
- Performs portable x-ray examinations in patient rooms and operating rooms.
- Follows operational procedure to identify patient’s films with name and x-ray number, correctly mark film as to side of the patient taken.
- Develops exposed x-ray film by processing methods available.
- Completes patient requisitions with technologist initials, date, number, and size of film.
- Maintains orderly x-ray room.
- High school degree.
- Completion of fours-years school of Radiologic Technology.
- Diagnostic Radiography experience of 2 years at least.