Dr. Sumait Hospitals of SIMAD University is now looking for Lab technician to assist the day to day operations of the hospital.
I. General lab maintenance and quality control.
II. Maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
III. Receipt and processing of patient samples.
IV. Collection of blood samples for processing.
V. Preparation and documentation of lab report.
VI. Excellent attendance habits and a commitment to ensuring tasks are completed on time and with high quality.
Qualifications & Capabilities
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor degree in clinical laboratory science.
2. two-year experience working at a hospital lab.
3. The ability to multitask and manage daily changes in workflow with flexibility and good judgment.
4. The ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently, with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
5. Skilled in spoken English and Arabic.
Deadline: April 13, 2019.
How to apply: the interested applicants should send their CVs with cover letter to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. Ps: female candidates are strongly encourages to apply this position.