SIMAD University’s busy and dynamic office of research and development (R &D)is looking for alumnus student who would like to attain work experience.
Job title: Intern staff
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Ideal candidates are those who:
- Are willing to improve team workability and administrative skills
- Are able to multitask and be flexible
- Are able to work in academic environments
- Are highly motivated by Interpersonal Skills
- have Written and verbal communication skills
- Possess skills in the field of Research?
- To help with the day to day running of R&D office
- Provide general support and information to the students visiting the office.
- To write memos to the liaison offices.
- To arrange halls of the training courses and other events.
- Any other assigned tasks
Duty station: Warshadaha campus.
Deadline: March 13, 2018
How to apply: please write “Applying for the intern at R&D office" in the Email subject. Also, make sure to mention the position you are applying in your cover letter. Interested applicants should send their applications before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this intern position.