The Alumni Office of SIMAD University is looking for an alumni student who has finished his/her studies and would like to work at the Alumni Office as an internship.
- Job title: Secretary
- Academic Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- The ideal candidate is one who:
- good at receiving guests and able to perform secretarial duties,
- have interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people,
- enjoy meeting people from different backgrounds,
- is willing to improve teamwork ability, and
- is able to multitask and be flexible.
- To help with the day to day running of the assigned office.
- support the management team and Alumni members, for the matters related to the office.
- Provide general support and information to Alumni members.
- Support the Alumni council with clerical duties including Alumni registrations.
- Data entry and updating the activity information.
- Deadline: November 22, 2019.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org