ICU Nurse-SIMAD University, Dr. Sumait Hospital
Vacancy Position: 10
Closing Date: 2021-02-03
SIMAD University Dr. Sumait Hospital is looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable and motivated nurses to provide outstanding clinical nursing care within our new ICU. Our ICU will be caring for both adult and pediatric critical patients. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our dedicated new Critical Care workforce where we are motivated by innovation, the desire to make a difference and our passion for patient-centered care.
• Evaluates and monitors the patient’s progress.
• Identifies sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
• Begins treatment and monitors doses.
• Deliver regular updates to doctors, and patient’s family members under the supervision of the caring doctor.
• Responds to a medical emergency, and alert the appropriate doctors.
• Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
• Creates and implements effective care plans.
• Maintains patient records.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Basic life support (BLS)/Pediatric BLS certification required
• Candidates with ACLS & Advanced Pediatric Life Support certification will be preferred
• At least 2 years’ experience as an ICU nurse or critical care unit.
• Demonstrates brilliant empathy and communication skills.
• Able to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
Apply by sending your Document Applications at email@example.com