The department of Graphics and Multimedia prepares students to be successful designers in print and electronic media through advanced hands-on experience and a comprehensive understanding of the latest skills and principles in graphic design and multimedia. Students participate in project-based learning, practical skills, innovative sessions, Web, video, or interactive media as part of project-based learning.
They learn how to make 2D and 3D graphical animations, computer games, and HTML and Flash Web pages as part of their cycle of courses. They promote communal learning through collaborative team building, and they link classroom and professional activities through a range of service learning and internship opportunities. It’s a fast-paced, diverse curriculum that combines science, art, technology, and perspective in a way that promotes individual ingenuity while also instilling the highest regard for the marketplace’s practical limits and the media landscape’s broadening horizons.
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Graphics and Multimedia program should be able to:
- Create and produce designs and ideas for various industries and types of entertainment using visual illustrations, graphics, animation, and other related works.
- Demonstrate your ability to express and combine art ideas and solutions in the most realistic and easy way possible.
- Demonstrate how artistic practice and intellectual understanding are intertwined.
- In critical studies, develops the ability to manage a variety of analytical and analysis methodologies.
- Participate in the design and creation of multimedia projects, as well as carrying out their responsibilities as artists.
Program Learning Outcome
- Should have well-understanding of object-oriented programming, as well as certain algorithms and data structures.
- Have the ability to model, program, and execute transactions in modern database systems.
- Possess the ability to master basic audio and video technologies.
- Be able to use both still and video cameras, as well as related editing tools.
- Have the ability to create interactively designed internet services and web applications.
- Demonstrate proficient design software skills needed for entry-level jobs.
- Use critical thinking and artistic decisions, when designing computer graphics and interactive media
- Create a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to work with digital media.
- Be able to create 2D and 3D interactive multimedia content.