SIMAD University is currently seeking instructors of English as a foreign language to join our teaching team of the English skills program in the upcoming semester of February 2018.
English skills program is a part of the newly formed Institute of modern languages, the aim of the program is to increase the students' ability to academic English during the undergrad and their endeavors beyond it. The institute provides integrated curriculum consists of critical thinking, reading, writing, listening, and speaking materials.
Position: English language instructor
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor degree in relevant area (TESL, ENGLISH, EDUCATION, LINGUISTS, ARTS and etc.)
- Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or MA/M.Ed. in TESL or applied linguists
- Previous experience of teaching English.
- International/multicultural experience
- Competitive salary based on level of education and experience
- One month paid vacation per year and public holidays
Deadline: 25th January 2018
How to apply: Interested applicants should send their CVs and Cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline, and please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Skype or telephone.