- Midwife Nurse
- Under the supervision of an OB/Gyn physician, manages the care of women during labor and delivery.
- Knows antepartum, intrapartum, and post-partum management.
- Determines gestational age, presentation and position of fetus and fetal heart rate under the supervision of the OB/GYN physician.
- Diagnosing stage of labor and using partograph.
- Determines client’s degree of labor and whether client is to be admitted to labor and delivery.
- Determines whether all findings are within normal limits.
- Consults with and obtains orders from an obstetrician for any special care and refers to other services as necessary.
- Evaluates patient’s general and obstetrical health status.
- Performs immediate care of the newborn.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor of nurse midwifery
2. Diploma of midwifery preferable
3. Three years of recent experience as a midwife.
4. language skills in English and Arabic
- Neonatal ICU Nurse
- Prioritize work and duties under stressful situations.
- Demonstrate good communication and customer service skills with patients, families, physicians, and healthcare team.
- Participates and facilitates in the discharge planning process and cost containment.
- Documents all aspects of patient care efficiently, accurately and per policy recommendations.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for safe professional nursing care of patients within the NICU.
- Demonstrates accountability for direct patient care, applies nursing process, prioritizes care and evaluates outcome caring for and stabilizing premature and term neonates with critical medical and surgical conditions.
- Bachelor of nursing from an approved
and recognized nursing school.
- Nursing diploma holder is preferred.
- At least two years of experience working in NICU.
- Holding a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is preferred.
Deadline: April 10, 2019.
How to apply: If you are interested please send your documents (CV and Cover Letter) to email@example.com and give cc: to firstname.lastname@example.org