The university strives to achieve the following strategic goals:
1. Provide high quality academic and professional programs at all levels.
2. Develop and disseminate contemporary learning techniques and models through an excellent academic environment.
3. Enhance the Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of the students that produce competent scholars and leaders of high quality and moral uprightness.
4. Facilitate scholarly researches and scientific studies in various areas that address national issues.
5. Serve as a specialized center for training, research, and consultancy.